Let us help you build your talent pipeline.
Our Diploma Plus program aims to connect students with work, career and industry experience before they graduate. Your business or community organization understands intrinsically what is needed to prepare our region, students and employers for the future.
Fill out a form on our LSR7 business partner platform today.
We are actively seeking business participation at all levels:
✓ Industry Advisory Committees
✓ Participation in Virtual Career Fair
✓ Provide Internship Opportunities
✓ Have an Apprenticeship Program
✓ Provide Client-based Projects
✓ Host a Teacher for Externship
Visit our About page to learn about all the ways we are providing our students with immersive experiences across a multitude of interests, industries and employers.
- How can I be involved with Diploma Plus projects?
- Are there resources to help me understand how best to engage with LSR7?
- Are there ways to collaborate with teachers?
- What is the difference between being a project sponsor vs. a project reviewer?
- How do I offer job shadowing or internships to students?
- Who do I contact for more information about participating in Diploma Plus?