Market Value Assets
In LSR7, market value assets are defined by work experiences, industry-recognized credentials, college credit and/or entrepreneurial experiences.
These "assets" represent experiences beyond transcripts and GPAs. They are marketable skills that are in high demand by employers and can be placed on a resume or portfolio.
Early College Assets
Client-Connected Projects & Internship Assets
Industry Credential Asset
Entrepreneurial Experience Asset
- Why are MVAs important?
- How does a student earn the Early College Asset?
- How does a student earn the Client-Connected Project Asset?
- How does a student earn the Internship Asset?
- How does a student earn the Industry Credential Asset?
- How does a student earn the Entrepreneurial Experience Asset?
- What is the difference between client-connected projects and entrepreneurial experiences?
There are numerous programs in LSR7 that can help you obtain market value assets. Visit our Career and College Preparedness page to learn more about programs including: